Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 2 Flicker Thing 5 and Thing 6

I had to stop myself from this exploration (playing) with flicker. I have been adding new photos and managed to even make my own trading card. Wow is this time consuming, but lots of fun. I forgot how easy it was to upload the photos. I am still not real comfortable with having them available to the whole world so I like the fact that you can just share them with friends and family. I do see how this could be used for doing projects and getting to photos easily. I am looking forward to continuing to use this.

1 comment:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

That piece about having your pictures: or work available to everyone in the world is one that I think we will continue to struggle with as the online world becomes even more pervasive that it is now. I suppose that many people felt the same about the printing press, the introduction of radio and then TV.

Nothing new under the sun I guess.

Ann