Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week 4: RSS & Newsreaders

Information, information, information overloaded is what I feel like after spending several hours with RSS and Newsreaders. I think I know what is going on in the world and I have read some interesting blogs and looked and some websites that were related to these blogs. I caught up on all the baseball that has happened in the last week. I also learned about some of the happenings at the American Library Association Annual conference currently in Anaheim California. Reading a blog by Dr Koren of Murray Library School. Sounds like a fun time in Anaheim and sure lots warmer than here. I also found a couple of book search sites that were interesting. Now I can look and see what happens on these feeds and read what I want.

1 comment:

Ann said...

For me, finding a blog that has not only interesting but pertinent information is the key. Time just runs away from me and I would rather be reading or beading.

I do love my widget for my googlereader that allows me to check it without having to go online.

Ann