Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 9 Thing 20

I searched both TeacherTube and YouTube for videos on web 2.0, research, internet safety. It was interesting to see what came out of the searches. I think the most frustrating thing is waiting while they buffer. I put two of them on my blog but notice it takes a long time for them to load when I open my page. I think this is my network issue since I am using wireless. There is lots of information out there sorting through it is always a challenge to find something that may be appropriate to use with your students or with a specific class. It was lots of fun checking out the different videos and input from a variety of people on Web 2.0.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Jill,

These were both fabulous videos and I really appreciate you posing them here.

Ann