Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 9 Thing 21 Podcasting

Podcasting is an interesting way to share information. I listened to several podcasts and linked their feeds to my google reader. One of the time consuming things here is waiting for them to download. I still find this overwhelming but have managed to find some interesting podcasts out there. This is not something I am interested in spending lots of time on. There are many other things that interest me more. I have seen the application of utilizing a podcast for students to present information and been involved in making podcasts.

2 comments:

Pekochan said...

I leaped into the world of Podcasting with students after our TTL group had to create one and I experienced the thrill of it! What a great way to share a project or report. AND the best thing is that the students still have to research, plan, and produce. They had so much fun learning and producing and enjoying their product they created.
Susan K.

Ann said...

I did my first podcast this year as part of my evaluation. It was fun, and in the classroom, I can really see the power of this tool along with many others.

Ann